Applications are open in Boston, Israel, and Switzerland
We want to help your startup win. We have a proven track-record of taking our startups to the next level. Since 2010, 1,211 MassChallenge alumni have raised over $1.8 billion in funding, generated over $700 million in revenue, and created over 60,000 direct and indirect jobs. What are you waiting for?
As part of MassChallenge, startups have access to:
Alumni & Community Network
Free Collaborative Workspace
More than $2 Million in Zero-Equity Cash Awards
We accept applications for early stage startups across all industries, from anywhere in the world. If your startup has raised less than $500K in equity-based funding, generated less than $1M in revenue in the last 12 months, and are set to make a big impact in your industry or on the world, you’re our kind of entrepreneur.
How to apply
Create your startup profile
Submit the application fee
Complete and submit your application
About our judging process
MassChallenge uses two rounds of judging to select our startups. We ensure that every single startup receives a comprehensive read of their application by assigning each of them a panel of diverse judges that represent a range of different industries.
In the first round of judging, all applications are reviewed online by our international community of judges.
Each application is reviewed by at least three judges.
Each applicant receives individualized feedback from the judges.
Startups are notified if they make the second round of judging. In the second round of judging, those startups pitch to a panel of judges in-person or via Skype in some circumstances. The highest-impact and highest-potential startups are invited to participate in the accelerator as finalists.
Cycle 1 timeline (Boston, Israel, Switzerland):
- 8 February 2017: Applications open
- 28 March 2017: Applications close
- 30 March - 20 April 2017: Round 1 Judging (Online)
- 10 May - 17 May 2017: Round 2 Judging (In-Person)
- 24 May 2017: Finalist Notification
- 21 June - 1 November 2017: Cycle 1 Accelerator Program
Cycle 2 timeline (Mexico, UK):
- 26 April 2017: Applications open
- 31 May 2017: Applications close
- 1 June-22 June 2017: Round 1 Judging (Online)
- 6-12 July 2017: Round 2 Judging (In-Person)
- 28 July 2017: Finalist notification
- 7 August-30 November 2017: Cycle 2 Accelerator Program
We want to help your startup win! Apply to the most startup-friendly accelerator on the planet today